Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Got an itch?

LZ sent us this email and image:
Has anyone tried the Zentangle method on kids Scratch-Art® products? Fun!

This one is made on the transparent kind that is meant to hang in a window. I like the little bits left over that make it look sort of like a woodcut print.


Neat idea! Thanks LZ.

Click image for larger view.

7 comments:

Carole Ohl said...

Fun! Not knowing what colors lie beneath would make for added adventure!

Judi said...

WOW!! It looks great. Fabulous idea. And, it's one the kids would love, as well.

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

Great for kids of all ages ~ Starbucks has a scratch-art cup ~ oh the fun we will have.

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

I have to share with you something I just stumbled upon ~ a scratch art exhibition in LA ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GF35eeU7Zw ~ I often felt that I was tattooing my autograph leaves ~ http://heinani.wordpress.com/ ~ Can you imagine a Zentangle inspired scratch art exhibit?

Vicki C said...

Done it numerous times over the last year or so.

Grace said...

I did two key chains this last spring with one of their kits. So fun!

SLF said...

OoOooOoooOOOOoooh! I like this one!