Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Zentangle Surreal

Anika Sylte of Norway wrote,
Hi Rick & Maria.

I love Zentangle and finallly I found my way to combine that and my drawings and surrealism.

Here is the result, hope you like it ;)

Zentanglelove from Annika
Take a look at what she sent. Below each image is a link to its blog entry.




And with beautifully betweed plaited hair . . .


Thank you so much, Annika!

Click images for larger view.

15 comments:

deanna7trees said...

so beautiful and creative...

Carole Ohl said...

A beautiful mind, indeed! Thanks for sharing these!

Sue Clark said...

Stunning work!

Jane Monk said...

Wow that is some talent ... how beautifully Aninika captures those eyes ... gorgeous tangles too!

Shelly Beauch said...

Thank you Aninika for sharing these with us, they are incredible and very special!

Kass (CZT) said...

Holy Moley! Incredible!!

DIANE said...

WOW!!!! These are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see Annika's future work.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much all of you for your nice comments! It means a lot to me. I will be very happy if you follow me and make comments on my blog when I post more pictures.
Annika

Kit @ Dreamscribe said...

What wonderful drawing. You have an amazing, mystical, unique gift and talent, Annika. Thank you for sharing! I shall certainly be following your blog!

Namaste,
Kit (aka Dreamscribe)

Marilyn Harness said...

Great Talent.

Donna Hornsby said...

WOW... simply fantastic!

DeeDee said...

Wow..I have never seen anything so beautiful...very talented...I just wanna look at every little detail...

Genevieve said...

Wow, these are stunning!

Michelle Robinson said...

Absolutly beautiful!!!

Hatice said...

Fantastic and very nice, congratulations ...