Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Too Cute

OK, we couldn't not share this email from "C."

Hi,

Just thought I would share this photo.

I wasn't feeling well this afternoon so I printed up a few design patterns from your newsletters, grabbed my pens, paper and a clipboard and headed off to bed to relax.

Minnie decided that mommy should not go to bed alone and soon had swiped my pencil and was studying the patterns!

The photo is not the greatest because I had to snap it with my phone....this girl rarely sits still!

Finally got around to ordering my kit a couple days ago and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival! :-)


Thank you, C (and Minnie). We look forward to seeing what you create!

Click image for larger view

5 comments:

kass hall said...

cuuuuute! My pug Elvis often sits and watches me Zentangle!! I keep threatening to tangle on him!!

Carole Ohl said...

Too cute! I also have a photo of my black kitty laying on one of my large Zentangles. Black kitties go really well with Zentangles.

Toni said...

Adorable!!!

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

A missed photo opp: My cat Sadu (also black and white) likes to sleep on his back with paws up in the air. One day the wind blew my Zentangle and it landed on his tummy. Too Cute!

Cheryl said...

Yep, that's my girl! She loves to 'help' when I am tangling. LOL She has joined me several times since this picture. I have been so busy with work that I hadn't read the blog in ages....Minnie and I are both so thrilled to see her here!